Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Hallway

Walking down my crowded school hallway, almost falling over from lack of sleep. That is what i felt as i did that just a few minutes ago as i was walking to my newspaper class. I am now in newspaper and writing in my blog; oh how cool is that.

I have not wrote in my blog for some time now but i am now. So hallways is the topic for my post today and am thinking of what i could talk about concerning that issue. At my school the hallways are very crowded as the school has 600 more kids then recomemded. As i walk down the hall you have to dodge people and is a struggle just to move around in there.

I was thinking about it and you know what, halls are a lot like life. You are walking through life crowded by people and are trying to be noticed. We will stumble and fall in this hall of life and is a workout just to move around. You have to get up every morning and drag your feet through life. Some days are great, some suck.

I just got back from Las Vegas and had a great time. I need to go before class lets out so bye all.

Assignment...tell what hallways mean to you.

The Halls Of Life

Have fun with life
Don't be dumb
In love,
Harpo

1 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Brock and Adele said...

Hallways are a great place to play golf with those little marshmallow peeps that you can buy around Easter. When I was an RA in the White Hall dormitory, a couple guys and I did that at about 10:30 at night. The women's RA from downstairs called my room two or three times complaining about the noise, but every time I was mysteriously unavailable for comment. The last time she called, some other guy answered the phone with a smart remark and hung up on her.

Sweet memories.

peace, brock76

 

Post a Comment

<< Home