Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Blogs Blogs Blogs They're Everywhere.

As of about a month ago I had never heard of a blog before only of xanga. I have already shared some of my hate toward that evil evil site so i won't say more. Blogs, i have been seeing them everywhere for example www.myspace.com is a site where you can have a free page and do blogs and also more.

So i just get this blog thing and what now i find out about myspace and man it looks cool. You can put movies and cool backgrounds and oh what now everyone seems to have one. A friend sent me his link and from there i went to about 10 other of my friends pages. You can also chat through myspace.

I am still a little weird about having a blog so i dont know if i will try a myspace one just yet. Hmm but if i do i can have two and just copy and paste my posts.

I will always have something for you guys (and ladies) to comment on so my question for all of you is what do you think about myspace? Does it seem cool or is it really dumb? Lets get some opinion here please GOSH!

Ok YELLING time. I know i gave this link to more then 2 people and so far only 2 comments on my last post. I want some comments PEOPLE! So far Thewho? is winning The FanBelt definition contest. I like it man it might just soon be my new definition or wait i never had one so i cant have a new one...hmm.

Well i will end it here as i need to sleep but God Bless you all!

Have fun with life
Don't be dumb,
In love
Harpo

1 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger Brock and Adele said...

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!!"

Yeah, lots of people are jumping on the blogwagon. Myspace sounds cool, I guess. The chat thing might be cool, but only if you're like The Republican and you carry one of those cell/IM/web/camera phones around with you all of the time. Otherwise, who's online that much?

Oh yeah... all of you kids who grew up with that stuff...

peace, brock76

 

Post a Comment

<< Home