Saturday, February 05, 2005

My hate toward blogs!

Well hey all and welcome to the fanbelt. Wow i never thought i would live to see the day that I made a blog, but look here i have made one. So you understand my hate for blogs or online diaries i will explain.

It was ever since the first day I learned about this online diary thing that my hate started. I remember it quite clear it was at about 11:35am and i was at the school, in the library. I was seated at a computer looking up a friends website when one of my other friends came and sat next to me. We start talking when i noticed he was writing on some website so i asked what it was. Xanga he said and told me all about it. I think to my self what the heck would you be thinking to post a diary online...isn't that private? I read a little of the page my friend was on and i find myself reading about a girls party life and her sneaking out of her house at night and stuff. It was there and then my hate for web logs started.

Later i come to find out that that friend of my friend got in deep deep stuff(trouble) when her mom stumbled on to the website. For all you out there....DIARIES are your OWN bussiness please dont post them on line.

So now i am sure you are thinking to your self what the heck is this kid doing starting a blog? I recently have had two friends start blogs of their own and have sparked my interest to start one.

I will NOT write what i did in a day or will i write about past stories. This page will simiply be for me to write down odd topics and for people to respond to them.

Life is short this you should know. So what will your choice be when it is all said and done?
Read Matthew 7:13-14.

It is late now...or acually it is early about 12am right now. I need to sleep so i can be well rested in the morning HAHA. Sleep whats that? I will leave now with this one last say.

The FanBelt? This is a question you are now asking yourself and i dont know what the meaning of it should be so this is my question for all who read my posts. From what you have read and your understanding of what this blogspot will be used for please come up with a definition of what FanBelt should mean. I will read through them and pick the best one to be the new meaning of The FanBelt. Have fun all at your assignment.

Have fun with life
Don't be dumb,
In love
Harpo

1 Comments:

At 2:59 AM, Blogger Brock and Adele said...

Welcome, O reluctant blogger. I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts.

The Fanbelt is that thing on my car that's almost worn out. I guess I'm kind of worn out, too. Sick and all, you know. Are you?

peace, brock76

 

Post a Comment

<< Home